Job Title: Contracted Inventory Technician
Company: Assertive Industries
Job Type: Contract TBD
About Us: Assertive Industries is a leading fixed asset inventory company committed to helping businesses manage their assets efficiently and accurately. With a reputation for excellence, we provide comprehensive inventory services that minimize financial discrepancies and maximize asset utilization. Our team of professionals is dedicated to delivering top-notch asset management solutions to clients across various industries.
Position Overview: We are currently seeking a Contracted Inventory Technician to join our dynamic team at Assertive Industries. This position is on a project basis and offers an excellent opportunity for individuals with a keen eye for detail and a passion for precision. As a Contracted Inventory Technician, you will play a pivotal role in conducting physical inventories, validating asset information, and contributing to the maintenance of precise asset records.
- Inventory Management: Execute physical inventory counts of fixed assets, which may encompass equipment, machinery, furniture, and IT assets, in accordance with project requirements and schedules.
- Asset Verification: Validate the accuracy of asset data by matching physical assets with existing records, including serial numbers, barcodes, and asset tags. Identify and document discrepancies.
- Data Entry: Accurately record asset particulars such as descriptions, condition, location, and other pertinent details into our inventory management software or designated databases.
- Reporting: Generate comprehensive inventory reports summarizing the findings of the inventory process, including any discrepancies identified. Collaborate with the project lead to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Auditing: Contribute to asset audits to confirm compliance with company policies and industry regulations. Identify and resolve discrepancies, as necessary, to maintain data accuracy.
- Documentation: Maintain well-organized and up-to-date inventory documentation, which includes asset lists, records, and audit reports. Ensure confidentiality and data security.
- Client Interaction: Interact professionally with clients during the inventory process, demonstrating strong customer service skills, and addressing client inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
- Equipment Handling: Safely handle, move, and transport assets during the inventory process, adhering to established safety procedures and guidelines.
- Quality Assurance: Assist in conducting quality control checks to verify the accuracy and completeness of inventory data. Contribute to the implementation of process improvements as needed.
- Collaboration: Work collaboratively with team members to ensure efficient and punctual completion of inventory projects. Communicate effectively with project leads and colleagues to ensure project goals are met.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Relevant coursework or certification in inventory management is an advantage.
- Previous experience in inventory management or related fields is preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of inventory management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, meeting deadlines and adhering to project timelines.
- Physical capability to lift and transport heavy equipment when required.
- Knowledge of asset tagging, barcoding, and RFID technology is beneficial.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (if required for the project).
Contract Duration: The Contracted Inventory Technician position is temporary and will have a specified duration. The exact duration will be determined based on project requirements and the candidate’s availability.
Application: To apply for the Contracted Inventory Technician position at Assertive Industries, please submit your resume along with a cover letter that outlines your relevant experience and reasons for applying for this contract role. Additionally, please specify your availability and desired contract duration.
At Assertive Industries, we value precision, professionalism, and dedication. Join our team as a Contracted Inventory Technician and contribute to our mission of helping businesses optimize their asset management processes for greater financial control and decision-making accuracy. We look forward to welcoming individuals who share our commitment to excellence.