Plant & Equipment, Fixed Asset Management Analysis
Best Practices, Policy, Procedure Reviews and Recommendations
Years of experience have shown that an organization’s success widely depends on its successful management of materials, plant & equipment, which translates to “fixed asset management“. Such success is dependent upon the development and implementation of clear and concise policies and procedures. AI works with our clients to identify organizational goals, review current activities, and provide realistic solutions that have yielded short and long-term fixed asset management success stories throughout the world. Our collaborative effort includes onsite visits and extensive discussions with key department leaders within a wide range organizations laying the groundwork necessary to achieve our client’s managemet goals.
Clear and concise management policies and procedures contribute significantly to your organization’s successful utilization of physical plant resources and equipment. AI has worked with our clients to develop fixed asset management policies and procedures that can be successfully implemented. Proper policies and procedures clearly identify how assets are being managed from “cradle to grave” and allocate responsibilities to appropriate departments and individuals in order to maximize return on fixed assets.
AI’s Policy and Procedure review Process is outlined below:
- Review of current fixed asset policies and procedures documents.
- Inquiry and discussion with key department personnel- accounting and finance, IT, facilities management, and purchasing to understand the current process workflow.
- Site visits to key sample facilities to gain better understanding of how current policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Sampling of fixed asset information conducted to assess current situation and fixed asset control needs.
- Compile finding report of existing practices and current situation for review and clarification. Address those findings to be included as enhancements.
- Develop a draft of a new policies and procedures manual for client’s review.
- Receive and discuss comments from client’s key personnel and modify policies and procedures as necessary.
- Provide fixed asset control recommendations for software, hardware and physical inventory/reconciliation solutions
Upon completion of the Fixed Asset Management Policy and Procedure Review Assertive Industries, Inc. provides our clients with the fixed asset policy and procedure manual enhancements, fixed asset workflow model, fixed asset control recommendations-software and hardware, and fixed asset physical inventory/reconciliation recommendations.
To learn more or receive a proposal call 678-447-0028 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org