We are looking for an effective Inventory Specialist Manager to oversee planning, directing and implementing the success of their inventory auditing team. The Inventory Specialist Manager’s responsibilities include monitoring and regulating efficient progress, reporting on the completion or delay of daily tasks, communicating effectively with teams and management, and maintaining documents and reports.
An outstanding Inventory Specialist Manager should be able to maintain oversight of all team activities, identify any issues, and ensure any issues are resolved promptly.
Inventory Specialist Manager Responsibilities:
- Communicating with Assistant Project Manager and identifying needs and goals.
- Contributing to the execution of daily goals and tasks as needed.
- Researching information as required.
- Performing administrative tasks such as phone screening for interviews, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Keeping track of and reporting progress to management.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- Functioning as and with a team to ship / receive / inventory / stock inventory
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree in business management or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience in management or a similar role preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Excel strongly preferred.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- High degree of follow up and follow through.
Job Type: Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We provide an action plan in accordance with current scientific guidelines released by the Centers for Disease Control.
- Inventory Control: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Houston, TX 77024 (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Every other week
- Team Lead
- Assistant Manager
- N/A – fixed schedules
Employees working per shift:
- 11 or more
- Internal career advancement opportunities available to proven candidates.
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible