Assertive Industries Business Response To COVID-19
As our business communities continue to feel the increased impact of coronavirus, we feel it is important to share with you what we are doing to help keep our team members and clients healthy and safe as well as keep your business running as efficiently as possible. Please be assured we have protocols in place and are closely monitoring updates from the CDC, World Health Organization and local public health officials in all of our locations.
Here are the steps we’re taking to protect our team members and clients:
Updates To Company Policies
- Every team member goes through a virtual training explaining the symptoms of COVID-19 and the preventative measures they need to take both inside and outside of the workplace.
- Team members are required to wash/clean their hands on a regular basis. To help them do this we provide each team member with a bottle of hand sanitizer and disposable gloves.
- Before entering the premises every day, each team member will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19. We have a series of tests including taking temperatures to determine if the team member should be on-site. Employees are then given special identification that clears them to work for the day. This information is available to our clients upon request.
- We are requiring team members that are not feeling well to stay home and follow the CDC’s self-quarantine guideline to prevent the spread of germs.
- All equipment used is disinfected and sanitized at the end of each shift with our special disinfectant kits that we have available for each site. These kits are also available for our clients’ use as well.
- We are adding overnight and weekend shifts to minimize person-to-person contact.
There is no denying that COVID-19 has had an impact on our communities. Rest assured, Assertive Industries is taking the proper precautions as this health crisis evolves. As our community adjusts to these new precautionary measures that everyone is taking to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we want to reassure you that safety and well-being continue to be our top priority.